ACE Able Capable Employed is a programme supporting Londoners with disabilities and long term health conditions back into work.
Complexity of needs:
- General needs
Delivered by Groundwork London, ACE (Able, Capable, Employed) is a programme supporting Londoners with disabilities and long term health conditions back into work. We also provide direct support to employers, helping them to adapt vacancies within their organisations and ensure that well suited candidates succeed in these roles.
- Unemployed for approx. 18 months plus
- 25 years and over
- Living in Lindon
- Living with a disability or long term health condition
- One-to-one employment advice and job application support
- Access to supported employment opportunities, including employer subsidy to cover initial period of adjustment
- Adjusted work hours to support returning to work
- Tailored recruitment processes including work trials and informal interviews
- In work support to help individuals succeed in their roles This project is funded by Building Better Opportunities. BBO is funded by The Big Lottery and the European Social Fund to help tackle poverty and promote social inclusion across England.